posted by Bryan at 8:47 PM
Man..do you guys know how to have fun!!! I live in an uptight world of work, work, work!!! You all look good
By Donna, at 5/20/2006 10:03:00 PM
Looks fun! You guys will have to teach me how to fish. Every time I go, the only thing that h appens is I end up getting the line all tangled up or losing the lure.
By Lacey, at 5/21/2006 09:54:00 PM
thats awesome!! we just caught a bass that big about a week ago! But it was with a cast net! (this is becca)
By Donna, at 7/28/2006 09:40:00 PM
Post a Comment << Home
3 Comments:
Man..do you guys know how to have fun!!! I live in an uptight world of work, work, work!!! You all look good
By
Donna, at 5/20/2006 10:03:00 PM
Looks fun! You guys will have to teach me how to fish. Every time I go, the only thing that h appens is I end up getting the line all tangled up or losing the lure.
By
Lacey, at 5/21/2006 09:54:00 PM
thats awesome!! we just caught a bass that big about a week ago! But it was with a cast net! (this is becca)
By
Donna, at 7/28/2006 09:40:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home