April 2007
Life is going really fast around here right now. Doug will receive his eagle scout award on Friday May 18th. Yep, the day before the wedding. May 4th and 5th Katy and Destiny will be in a Christian Home School musical. This year is the Solid Rock Cafe. Destiny has started practicing softball twice a week and games should start in May. A brother from church came over with his small tractor and tiller and tilled our garden on Wednesday morning. The girls and I planted carrots, onions, peas, radishes, lettuce and spinach Wednesday afternoon. I bought broccoli plants to go in this week.
Life is going really fast around here right now. Doug will receive his eagle scout award on Friday May 18th. Yep, the day before the wedding. May 4th and 5th Katy and Destiny will be in a Christian Home School musical. This year is the Solid Rock Cafe. Destiny has started practicing softball twice a week and games should start in May. A brother from church came over with his small tractor and tiller and tilled our garden on Wednesday morning. The girls and I planted carrots, onions, peas, radishes, lettuce and spinach Wednesday afternoon. I bought broccoli plants to go in this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home