A Letter From Curtis To Everyone
Boot Camp is ok, I'm halfway done! (Now he is 2 weeks from finished) I'm a section leader, which means I get blamed for about 20 other people's mistakes. As for working out, it's not bad, except my legs have a problem that hurts my calves. I deal with it. Boot camp is very academic, and it's easy to be set back in training, but I'm ok, so far.
By the way, I'm in LDS Boot Camp Sacrament; It makes me feel better just being here. I am learning a lot, drilling, ironing, uniform, & that there are rules for everything! I'm still not use to it. Also everything is done really fast, and according to our RDC's were never fast or good enough!
(Hard singing and writing at the same time.)
By the way, I'm in LDS Boot Camp Sacrament; It makes me feel better just being here. I am learning a lot, drilling, ironing, uniform, & that there are rules for everything! I'm still not use to it. Also everything is done really fast, and according to our RDC's were never fast or good enough!
(Hard singing and writing at the same time.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home