DYER WORLD
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Katy and I heading out to pick our tree. A few less members went this year, but we will keep the tradition going. The smell of a fresh pine is a wonderful holiday smell.
posted by Bryan at
11:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Contributors
Patty
Bryan
Previous
Destiny and Bryan on hayride to pick out our Chris...
Nikki and I went to D.C. to see Curtis on December...
Here is a picture of Curtis's graduation from basi...
Here is a shot of Nikki and Curtis at the Shedd Aq...
A Letter From Curtis To EveryoneBoot Camp is ok, I...
...
This was Stef's finest joke of the night. As the ...
Here's our family minus Curtis. We had a great we...
This is Stefanie and her father David Rameriz. He...
Cutting the cake was fun and they were both tempte...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home