DYER WORLD
Friday, July 25, 2008
Dyer family pictures on the stairs down into the den. Gmom was so good at making things look really nice. Pop was so kind to do the measuring and placing of the pictures.
Thank you both!!!
posted by Patty at
9:38 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Contributors
Patty
Bryan
Previous
We haven't posted in forever!!! I have had 3 compu...
Bryan and I have been called to teach the Youth Cl...
Katy and I heading out to pick our tree. A few le...
Destiny and Bryan on hayride to pick out our Chris...
Nikki and I went to D.C. to see Curtis on December...
Here is a picture of Curtis's graduation from basi...
Here is a shot of Nikki and Curtis at the Shedd Aq...
A Letter From Curtis To EveryoneBoot Camp is ok, I...
...
This was Stef's finest joke of the night. As the ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home