DYER WORLD
Friday, July 25, 2008
This is Micheal (Mia's brother) we tend these two about once a week.
We enjoy it but they are a handful at times.
Here Michael is tickling Stefanie's feet.
posted by Patty at
10:07 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Contributors
Patty
Bryan
Previous
Here is Curtis and Nikki with their pets preparing...
This is Destiny helping tend Mia. Destiny was abl...
These are our wonderful missionaries who taught St...
This is our Bearded Dragon Lizard named Pufferwho ...
The Japanese fan, that the McMurrys were so kind t...
We hadn't found a place for the beautiful Japanese...
Dyer family pictures on the stairs down into the d...
We haven't posted in forever!!! I have had 3 compu...
Bryan and I have been called to teach the Youth Cl...
Katy and I heading out to pick our tree. A few le...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home